BiofeedbackMarch 14, 2021
Great for People, Horses & Pets!
Biofeedback is the process of gaining greater awareness of our physiological functions primarily using instruments that measure activity of human and animal body systems. The main goal of Biofeedback is self-regulation of the body at a cellular level.
Cells work together in the body to create a symbiotic balance and harmony. Stress, both physical and mental, produces erratic vibrations that lead to disharmony which can lead to injury and disease. Stress triggers an alarm response in the body which will provoke symptoms. Stress can come from may sources, including emotional issues, toxicity, trauma, nutritional deficiencies, allergens, habits, heredity and pathogens. Excess stress is the pathway to disease.
Biofeedback is great for helping older animals manage pain & stress.
Biofeedback may be used to improve health and performance via the physical changes that occur at the cellular level. The “Biofeedback” developed from scientific discoveries that showed that humans and animals have the innate ability of self-control of both body and mental processes. The biofeedback science was adopted in 1969 and has been approved by the FDA for its ability to regulate body systems.
The type of biofeedback performed by Elite Enterprises technicians is called Quantum Biofeedback. This type of biofeedback works to assess the human energy field using a computerized system. The L.I.F.E. Biofeedback system we use recognizes 7,400 stressors in the body.
What can Biofeedback do for you and your animals?
• Identify areas of stress, then re-educates muscles to release tension.
• May help improve sleep and increase energy.
• May help balance the mind/body connection.
• May improve symptoms/responses with autoimmune flareups.
• May improve chronic pain, sports injuries, blood pressure and disease management.
• May improve endurance, athletic performance and cognitive function.
• May help with emotional response, attention regulation, depression and PTSD management.
To learn more or schedule an appointment in our Central Arkansas facility in Conway, please call or text Joslyn at 940-536-8988.
To schedule mobile services for humans and animals please call or text Ashley at 903-357-2927. 🎠