Featherlite® Trailers’ newest options and features for its 2013 stock trailers are now available at local Featherlite trailer dealers. Featherlite’s 2013 enhancements offer additional options in the areas of convenience and safety.
The expanded selection of options and standard features on Featherlite stock trailers include:
* Side ramp: A new optional side ramp kit for Featherlite stock trailer Model 8127 is designed for easy loading of an ATV for use on the farm. The option widens the escape door to 54 inches and includes two separate ramps to attach.
* Rotary slam latch: For a more secure hold and a sleeker design, an optional rotary slam latch is available on Featherlite stock trailers.
* LED load light: For a smaller and more stylish option, an LED load light is available on stock trailers. Popular locations for load lights include above the rear doors or side unload doors.
* Remote control load light: A convenient optional remote control load light allows trailer owners to easily position the light to help with maneuvering the trailer or unloading livestock at night.
* Additional clearance lights & additional length: For added visibility and safety, three additional clearance lights are standard on Model 8117, giving the trailer a total of 16 clearance lights. In addition, Model 8117 is now available in a 24 foot length.
* Wireless camera: To make maneuvering the stock trailer easier and safer, an optional camera on the rear of the trailer is available. Updated from the 2012 option, this camera features no wires or cables and is easy to install. The camera connects to the rear clearance lights, and the 5.6” monitor comes with suction cup mount and 12 volt DC plug for easy portability.
* E-Z Lube axles & FSA brakes: For added convenience and safety, all 2013 models with axles of 2.2K through 8K have EZ Lube axles and forward adjusting brakes (FSA) standard. The E-Z Lube axles make bearing lubrication quick and easy with an E-Z Lube cap that allows for easy access, extra protection and virtually no mess. Forward adjusting brakes adjust to proper clearances during travel allowing drivers to stop with confidence. It also eliminates the need for manual brake adjustments, saving time and money.
In addition to new features and options, 2013 model year Featherlites also now come with a 10-year limited structural warranty.
Featherlite, named the top selling aluminum livestock trailer in the U.S. by SSI, Inc. for the fifth consecutive year, offers a versatile line of trailers for recreational and business uses, including livestock, cargo, car, horse and flatbed trailers. For more information, call 800-800-1230, see a local dealer or visit the web at www.fthr.com/tnews .