NCHA Futurity champion One Time Royalty, ridden for Matthews Cutting Horses by Lloyd Cox, and Stylish Martini, shown by Roger Wagner for Marvine Ranch, each earned a cumulative score of 436.5 points, from the XTO Energy Super Stakes go-rounds, to lead 72 contenders with 429.5 or above to Friday’s Semi-Finals. Stylish Martini, by Docs Stylish Oak, wrapped up her go-round performances with 220.5 points on Saturday. One Time Royalty, by One Time Pepto, clinched his bid with 217.5 points Sunday. Read more . . .
The XTO Energy Super Stakes continues Monday in Fort Worth with the first go-round of the Non-Pro Super Stakes division.
Here’s a look at the show’s champions so far:
- SS Classic John Deere Division: Whiskeynadirtyglass, ridden by Brett McGlothlin for Vincenzo Vario
- SS Classic Open: Reys Desire, ridden by Lee Francois for H.B. Bartlett. Watch the video.
- Super Stakes Limited Non-Pro: Kade Smith riding Spork. Watch the video.
- Super Stakes Limited Non-Pro Senior: Tom Bailey riding Catatude.
- SS Classic Non-Pro: Constance Jaeggi riding Dual R Smokin. Watch the video.
- SS Classic Non-Pro Senior: Glade Knight riding Smooth Asa Zee.
- SS Classic Amateur: Ryder Carpenter riding Hangem Cat. Watch the video.
- SS Classic Amateur Senior: Robert Tiemann riding Bet It All On Me.
- Super Stakes Amateur: Travis Linville riding Whata Stylish Badger. Watch the video.
- Super Stakes Amateur Senior: John Lindsey riding Disco Crat.